Change Management Foundation in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish, but with English material and English exam – click here to see course dates.
The Change Management Foundation course provides participants with a basic and solid understanding of the Change Management principles. The Change Management foundation course aims to get participants to understand why change happens, how change happens and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming concept. This course is particularly suitable for organizations looking for insights into different frameworks and ways of approaching change at an individual, team and organizational level.
• Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
• Understand the various types of change that affect organizations, and knowhow to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
• Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative,and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement.
• Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change.
• Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the Change Management Foundation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Mock examinations are provided and used as a preparation to the final test.?
Students will receive a Change Management Foundation classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of a team involved in a transformation.?
The course is held as an intensive 3-day daytime course from 9.00 to 17.00 all days.
As participant you are expected and encouraged to contribute actively during the course activities which will alternate between practical exercises and theoretical reviews.
We recommend that you spend an estimated 15 hours going through the pre-course work book prior to your participation in the course. Evening work during the course will be required.
After successful completion of the exam, students will receive the APMG Change Management Foundation certificate.The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organizational change initiative. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or firstname.lastname@example.org