ITIL Foundation e-learning in English – delegates
ITIL 4 reflects the fast-paced and complex environment we live in, opening up ITIL to a wider range of professionals working in the world of digital transformation. As ITIL 4’s entry-level certification, the Foundation course teaches you the key concepts of IT service management and gives you a grounding in the fundamental principles and terminology used in the framework.
ITIL 4 enables IT teams to continue their vital role in modern business strategy. It expands on previous versions, supporting existing investments in ITIL, and provides a full-service digital operating model for delivering and operating tech-enabled products and services. This means it supports emerging technologies, such as robotics and AI, by offering more practical and flexible support as technologies develop.
Whilst retaining all the best bits from the previous version, ITIL 4 will place a much greater emphasis on working holistically, when it comes to delivering products and services, and on the importance of working collaboratively.
· Individuals at the start of their journey in servicemanagement
· ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
· Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital,product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
· Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
At the end of the course, you will:
· Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management
· Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help organisations to adopt and adapt ITIL service management
· Understand the four dimensions of ITIL servicemanagement
· Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and the activities of the service value chain, and how they connect
· Understand the key concepts of continual improvement
· 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL 4 Foundation course
· Full online tutor support
· Online course material
· Online ITIL 4 Foundation exam simulator
· Online exam with remote invigilation
The manual is not included in the course price, but can be purchased at Peak.
This course includes, but is not limited to:
· Introduction and overview
· Key concepts of service management
· Four dimensions of service management
· Service value system
· Introduction to practices
· Purpose of 11 practices and some definitions
· Introduction to seven key practices in detail
· Continual improvement
· Change control
· Incident management
· Service request management
· Service desk
· Service level management
· Exam simulator
· Closed book
· 60 minutes duration
· 40 questions each worth 1 mark
· Pass mark 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
The manual can be purchased for DKK 480 shipment included.
All the prices mentioned above are VAT excluded.
The ITIL® Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited