Leading SAFe 4.6 in English
This 2-day Leading SAFe 4.5 training class gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist and to lead an enterprise agile transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework.
The course is held in Danish. Materials and exam are in English.
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular complete approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs. It builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, Release Train Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog. At the overall Portfolio level, SAFe utilises concepts of Lean Thinking and Kanban for the management of Architectural and Business Epics within agreed Investment themes.
Who should attend
The Leading SAFe course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
By the end of this course attendees will be able to
• Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
• Apply the Scaled Agile Framework™ based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
• Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources.
• Gain insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
What will you recieve
• Two days of high quality instruction from a Scaled Agile accredited SPC and Leading SAFe trainer.
• Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 4.5” certification.
• 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
• Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
All course materials, which include a copy of the slide deck, exercises and case study.