M_o_R® Foundation e-learning in English
Management of Risk (M_o_R) is a generic framework for the management of risk across all parts of an organisation – strategic, programme, project and operational. It incorporates all the activities required to identify and control the exposure to any type of risk, positive or negative, which may have an impact on the achievement of your organisation’s business objectives.
The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles,approach, processes, embedding & reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
· An exam simulator which results in exceptional pass rates
· Increased retention of learning
· Increased control and visibility of progress and achievement
· Accessible from any location
· 12 months online access to our accredited M_o_R Foundation course
· Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put M_o_R into practice
· M_o_R Foundation mock exam revision tool
· Online exam with remote invigilation
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
· Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organisation’s overall exposure to risk
· Programme Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programmes
· Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects
· Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services
· All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
· M_o_R INTRODUCTION
· M_o_R WALKTHROUGH
· M_o_R PRINCIPLES
· M_o_R PROCESSES
· M_o_R APPROACH
· M_o_R FOUNDATION EXAM TECHNIQUE
· M_o_R EXAMINATION SIMULATOR
· EMBEDDING & REVIEWING M_o_R
· M_o_R PERSPECTIVES
· M_o_R HEALTH CHECK & MATURITYMODEL
· M_o_R SPECIALISMS
· Multiple-choice exam
· 1 hour duration
· 75 questions (including five trial questions)
· 50% pass mark (35/70)
· Closed book
When you have received your M_o_R Foundation certificate you have the opportunity to continue at the next level: M_o_R Practitioner
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or email@example.com
The M_o_R® Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited