Managing Benefits Foundation™ e-learning in English – delegates
The Managing Benefits framework provides organisations with guidance on how to focus on what measurable benefits they need to deliver, to satisfy the strategic objectives of the organisation. This allows them to focus limited resources on the most beneficial activities. The purpose of the Managing Benefits guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organisations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles,practices and techniques.
By the end of the course you should be able to understand and describe the following:
Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and the key success characteristics
Principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are based
Five practices contained within the benefits management cycle and relevant techniques applicable to each practice
Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation
Approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress.
Managing Benefits is for all those with a role in ensuring best use of funds by maximising the benefits realised from change initiatives. This multi-disciplinary group includes:
· Change leaders (e.g.senior responsible owners and directors of change)
· Change initiators(e.g. strategic planners and policy leads)
· Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g. business case developers and project appraisers)
· Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme and project managers)
· Change support staff(e.g. portfolio, programme and project office staff)
· 12 months online access to our accredited Managing Benefits Foundation course
· Full online ILX tutor support
· Online course material
· Online exam with remote invigilation
The manual is not included in the price but can be purchased at Peak.
· Introduction and overview
· Identify and quantify practice
· Value and appraise practice
· Plan practice
· Realise practice
· Review practice
· Portfolio based application
· Implement sustain
· Exam simulator
The exam format for the Managing Benefits Foundation qualification is as follows:
· Multiple choice format
· 50 questions per paper
· 25 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
· 40 minutes duration
· Closed book
When you have received your Managing Benefits Foundation certificate you have the opportunity to continue at the next level: Managing Benefits Practitioner
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
Managing Benefits manual can be purchased for DKK 680,-
All the prices mentioned are VAT excluded.
The Managing Benefits ®Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of the AMP Group Limited