MoV® Foundation e-learning in English
Management of Value (MoV®) has evolved from the tried and successful practice of value management across many sectors and over many years. The MoV guidance aligns the established methods with the AXELOS owned Programme and Project Management guidance. The guidance describes methods that are not new, but their use is often overlooked or misapplied.
The main body of the course covers MoV Principles, Processes and Techniques. It also covers MoV Approach and Implementation, the MoV Environment, Embedding MoV and the MoV Guidance Appendices.
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
• Corporate Managers – responsible for instigating MoV studies with a view to starting new programmes or projects
• Programme Managers – responsible for making sure programmes deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
• Project Managers – responsible for delivering products from their projects that represent the best value for money solutions
• Operational Managers – responsible for undertaking MoV studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
• All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for Management of Value within their organisation
• INTRODUCTION TO MoV
• MoV PRINCIPLES
• MoV PROCESSES
• MoV TECHNIQUES
• MoV APPROACH & IMPLEMENTATION
• MoV ENVIRONMENT
• MoV EMBEDDING
• MoV APPENDICES
• MoV FOUNDATION EXAMINATION TECHNIQUE
• MoV EXAMINATION SIMULATOR
• 12 months online access to our accredited MoV Foundation course
• Full online tutor support
• Online MoV Foundation mock exam revision tool
• Online exam with remote invigilation
The manual is not included in the course price but can be purchased at Peak.
• 50 questions per paper
• 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) pass mark – 50%
• 40 minutes duration
• Closed book
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
The manual can be purchased for DKK 680,- shipment included.
All the above mentioned prices are Vat excluded.
The MoV® Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.