MoV® Foundation in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish, but with English material and English exam – click here to see course dates.
The main body of the course covers MoV Principles, Processes and Techniques. It also covers MoV Approach and Implementation, the MoV Environment, Embedding MoV and the MoV Guidance Appendices.
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
• Corporate Managers – responsible for instigating MoV studies with a view to starting new programmes or projects
• Programme Managers – responsible for making sure programmes deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
• Project Managers – responsible for delivering products from their projects that represent the best value for money solutions
• Operational Managers – responsible for undertaking MoV studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
• All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for Management of Value within their organisation
• INTRODUCTION TO MoV
• MoV PRINCIPLES
• MoV PROCESSES
• MoV TECHNIQUES
• MoV APPROACH & IMPLEMENTATION
• MoV ENVIRONMENT
• MoV EMBEDDING
• MoV APPENDICES
The course is held as an intensive 2-day daytime course from 9.00 to 17.30 all days.
As a participant you are expected and encouraged to contribute actively during the course activities which will alternate between practical exercises and theoretical reviews.
Trainers and course materials are accredited by PeopleCert.
The course is held in Danish and the material and examination is in English.
• The official manual – MoV
• Comprehensive course materials useful as a reference guide after the course
• MoV Foundation exam
• Lunch, tea and coffee during the course
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or email@example.com
You can read more about our courses at www.peakconsulting.dk