MSP® Foundation e-learning in English
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 5th Edition is a framework for successfully delivering large-scale, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities. This elearning will help prepare you for the MSP 5th Edition Foundation examination. The examination is intended to assess whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the MSP programme management framework.
By the end of this learning, you should:
· Understand key concepts relating to programmes and MSP
· Understand how the MSP principles underpin the MSP framework
· Understand the MSP themes and how they are applied throughout the programme
· Understand the MSP processes and how they are carried out throughout the programme
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
· 12 months online access to our accredited MSP 5th Edition Foundation course
· Full tutor support
· The cost of the MSP 5th Edition Foundation examination (must be taken online via remote proctor within 12 months of purchase)
The manual Managing Succesful Programmes is not included in the course price, but can be purchased at Peak.
· Introduction and key concepts
· MSP principles
· Introduction and organization theme
· Design theme
· Justification theme
· Structure theme
· Knowledge theme
· Assurance theme
· Decision theme
· MSP processes
· Exam simulator
This learning would be suitable for:
· Programme managers and aspiring programme managers
· Project managers/senior project managers
· Business change managers
· Other key staff involved in design, development and delivery of projects, including project board members (e.g. executive), project assurance, and project support
· Operational line managers/staff (e.g. process owners) operating within a programme environmentt
· Portfolio management staff
· Specialist programme staff
· Multiple choice
· 60 minutes duration
· 60 questions
· 36 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 60%
· Closed book
When you have received your MSP Foundation certificate you have the opportunity to continue at the next level: MSP Practitioner
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
The manual Managing Succesful Programmes can be purchased for DKK 680 shipment included.
All the prices mentioned above are VAT excluded.
The MSP® Foundation online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited