MSP® Foundation e-learning in English
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is a methodology that comprises a set of principles and processes for use when managing a programme. A programme is made up of a specific set of projects identified by an organisation that together will deliver some defined objective, or set of objectives, for the organisation. The objectives, or goals, of the programme are typically at a strategic level so that the organisation can achieve benefits and improvements in its business operation.
‘Managing Successful Programmes’ represents proven Best Practice programme management and is a framework for successfully delivering large scale, so called, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities to make the change ‘stick’.
Whilst not being prescriptive it is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances. It provides an adaptable route to facilitating change and reaches its ultimate objectives by bringing together the key elements of governance themes, together with transformational flow processes, all underpinned by common sense principles to enable success.
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
· 12 months online access to the accredited MSP Foundation course
· Full tutor support plus many additional materials to help put MSP into practice
· MSP Foundation mock exam revision tool
· MSP Process
· Online exam with remote invigilation
· Course introduction
· Introduction to programme management
· Processes and programme information
· Programme organisation
· Leadership and stakeholder engagement
· Planning and control
· The business case
· Benefits management
· Blueprint design and delivery
· Risk and issue management
· Quality and assurance management
· Mock exam simulator
The course is aimed at anyone who aims wants to achieve the MSP Foundation-level qualification.
· Newly appointed programme managers who may have a background in managing projects but have not previously operated in a transformational change environment
· Senior managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
· Operational managers charged with embedding the change in their area
· Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
· Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
· Experienced project managers
· Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
· Multiple choice
· 75 questions per paper with one mark available per question
· 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
· 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
· 60 minutes duration
· Closed book
When you have received your MSP Foundation certificate you have the opportunity to continue at the next level: MSP Practitioner
DKK 4.600 incl. certification
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or email@example.com
The MSP® Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited