P3O Foundation e-learning in English
This accredited P3O Foundation online course provides you with a full understanding of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O) method.
The P3O guidance – aligned to the other Global Best Practice guidances including PRINCE2, MSP, and M_o_R -brings together in one place a set of principles, processes and techniques to facilitate effective portfolio, programme and project management through enablement, challenge and support structures.
Those requiring an understanding of Portfolio Management and the supporting environment for successful programmes and projects.
Managers attempting to provide a structure for prioritisation and control of corporate organisational investments,particularly those using PRINCE2® and MSP®, although any methodology can be effectively improved using the P3O model.
By the end of the Foundation level you should understand the key principles and terminology within the P3O guidance. Additionally you should understand the:
· High-level P3O model and its component offices
· Differences between Portfolio, Programme and Project Management
· Key functions and services of a P3O
· Reasons for establishing a P3O model
· Differences between types of P3O model and the factors that influence selection of the most appropriate model
· Processes to implement or re-energize a P3O
· Tools and techniques used by a P3O
· Purpose and major responsibilities of the defined roles
· 12 months online access to our accredited P3O Foundation course
· Full tutor support online, plus many additional materials to help put P3O into practice
· Online P3O Foundation mock exam revision tool
· Online exam with remote invigilation
The manual is not included in the price but can be purchased at Peak.
· P3O overview
· P3O services & functions
· Model structures
· How to operate a P3o
· P3O roles & responsibilities
· Developing a P3O business case, why have a P3O?
· How to implement or re-energize a P3O
· Case studies
· P3O foundation examination technique
· P3O examination simulator
· Multiple choice
· 75 questions – 70 live questions and 5 trial
· 60 minutes
· 50% pass mark – 35 out of 70
· Closed book
When you have received your P3O Foundation certificate you have the opportunity to continue at the next level: P3O Practitioner
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
“Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices” – the P3O manual can be purchased for DKK 680 – shipment not included.
All prices are listed without VAT.
The P3O® Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.