SAFe® 5.0 Architects in English
At this 3-day course, you will learn how you as an IT architect can improve cooperation and mutual understanding throughout the organisation and play a leading role in the development of or the transformation towards technical solutions designed for agility.
As a SAFe® Architect, you will be able to:
• Work with architecture according to the SAFe principles
• Combine architecture and business value
• Prepare and communicate vision for and objective of system architecture
• Plan a technical roadmap (Architectural Runway) that supports customer-oriented deliveries
• Design for Continuous Delivery and Release on Demand
• Lead and coach architects and team members during PI Planning and execution
• Take a leading role during an agile transformation
At this course, we go into an agile architect’s role, responsibility and mindset in depth. You will learn how to combine architecture and business value, and to design business solutions for a continuous flow. You will also learn about the roles of an architect within a SAFe organisation and how the architect interacts with other SAFe roles to support the execution of the program.
The course addresses persons who are working as IT architect, Test Manager, security officer, DevOps Engineer or has a similar technical role and wishes to learn how to conduct architecture and design in an agile organisation. The course also addresses you who are working as developer or tester, but wish to work more with architecture in the future.
The following prerequisites are recommended:
• Have attended at least one SAFe course
• Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
Approx. 3 weeks prior to the course, you will receive a welcoming mail with instructions on how to prepare best. Preparations are not mandatory, but we recommend that you spend a couple of hours or more, depending on your current knowledge.
After the course, you have 30 days for taking the exam, and during this period we recommend minimum one day’s revision.
The course is a 3 days’ intensive workshop from 9:00 am to 5.00 pm without lodging. Please note that evening assignments may occur. You are expected to participate actively at the course, which includes group assignments of varying duration, where you will have the opportunity to discuss and share ideas and examples.
• Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
• Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
• Aligning architecture with business value
• Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent and Roadmaps
• Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
• Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
• Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
• Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
The course will give you access to the SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) exam 1, which is a multiple-choice test that you can take on-line up to 30 days after the course. After the course, you will have access to taking an exam as well as a test exam on the SAFe community platform. Once you have passed the exam, you will become a certified SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) and will receive a digital diploma as well as a digital badge.
Teacher and language
Our accredited teachers are experienced within counselling, coaching and management in agile teams, programs and portfolios. They have great knowledge about and an in-depth understanding of methods and theories. The course takes place in Danish and the materials are in English.
The price includes
• Course material
• SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) exam 1
• 1 year’s membership of the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate
• Lunch, coffee/tee during the course
Participants must participate both days in order to qualify for the exam.
Do you need further information?
Please contact us by telephone 3526 2880 or by e-mail email@example.com