Gain an insight into IT Service Management
We help companies streamline and scale their IT operations based on the ITIL framework.
IT Service Management covers all IT-operation and support processes and covers day-to-day operational processes, such as problem and solution management, software control and distribution.
This also includes tactical processes such as service agreements and capacity planning. IT Service Management provides a framework from which one can implement one or more processes at a time according to your company’s needs.
Implementation of professional system management:
- Adaptation/implementation of roles, responsibilities, and competency model
- Adaptation/implementation of a framework for professional system management
- Advice and sparring for digitalisation managers, system owners and employees.
Liquidation of system management:.
- Interim management of system management
- Successful transfer of the project to the IT operations
Maturation of system management:
- Maturity measurement of system management and action plans
- ITIL training of managers, system owners and employees involved in system management
- Establishment of the service catalogue