Project management and change programs
Organisations can benefit greatly from using or supplementing their project methodology with best practice. This can be in the form of a consistent project language, more efficient management and/or uniform handling of critical elements like business cases.
Implementation and project management
What we put emphasises on regarding the implementation of best practices is that we take a starting point in what in the organisation works well and complements the existing model where it hurts.
This ensures a higher anchorage level through a step-by-step implementation plan that also covers skill development.
When working with project methods, some of the keywords are scalability, efficiency, and a continuous healthy business case.
Management of programs and business transformations
Programs, change projects or business transformation – many names for the same thing.
In all cases, it is a question of coordinating, managing, and monitoring the implementation of a set of related projects to deliver a return and benefits linked to the business’s strategic objectives.
- Handling the project and programme manager role
- Ensuring effective steering groups through training of managers as well as project managers
- Controlled start-up and decommissioning of project and programs
- Program Blueprint
- Project degradation, estimation, and planning
- Sparring and coaching of project and programme managers
- Health Check review of running projects and programs as well as
- Preparing projects to go to the State IT Council
- P3M3 maturity measurement of project and programs
- Risk reviews and establishment of turnaround action plans
- Review and sparring on concrete project management products.
- IT acquisitions
- Material acquisitions
- PMP® – within project management
Peak har i et samarbejde med Stenhus Gymnasium uddannet landets nok yngste certificerede projektledere til dato. Indsatsen skal bidrage til
Read our cases
CASE Acquisition of armoured patrol vehicles for the Danish soldiers The Danish Ministry of Defence Acquisition and Logistic Organisation is