ABC Scrum Master Certification in English
Learn how to be a ScrumMaster with our accredited e-learning, you can learn anytime and anywhere youlike.
Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering and sustaining complex products through effective team collaboration. This e-learning course will teach you the role of the Scrum Master and about the principles and theory under pinning the scrum framework.
The purpose of the ABC Scrum Master qualification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient experience level and understanding of agile principles and the scrum guide, adequate to start helping agile teams and organisations adopt scrum.
What are the benefits of this course?
· Taking and passing the ABC Scrum Master certification exam would help you become a project management professional by helping you get familiar with basic agile scrum concepts, test-driven development, Kanban, and Extreme programming (XP)
· ILX Group has course materials from certified scrum trainers that show you how to apply what you learn to solve real-world challenges at work and even train a team of other project managers
· Our training providers also offer an engaging learning experience
At the end of this course, you should be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the concepts, roles, events and artefacts outlined in the text, including terms used, process steps and roles involved. Specifically, you should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
· Help scrum product owners shape and refine product backlogs needed to guide the early and incremental delivery of a valuable product
· Help the scrum development team self-organize to create high-value products,facilitating scrum events and removing impediments as required
· Help organizations understand and adopt scrum, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters
· Build a knowledge base that members of your team or organization can access to easily improve their work’s quality
· 12 months online access to accredited Scrum Master e-learning
· Full ILX tutorsupport
This course covers the following modules:
· Scrum overview
· Agile principles
· Empirical product development
· Scrum events
· The development team
· Scrum roles
· The product backlog
· Scrum artifacts
· Sprint planning
· Sprint progress
· Scrum exam simulator
This qualification is aimed at people due to start a Scrum Master role or currently in one. However,it is also applicable for those using or managing a team using the scrum framework to understand how to develop an agile mindset and use the framework correctly.
· 50 simple, multiple choice questions
· 40 minutes
· Closed book
· Passmark: Successful candidates must get 37 out of the 50 total marks (or 74%) correctly
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The ABC Scrum Master Certification Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited