Change Management Foundation in English
The Change Management Foundation training provides participants with a basic and solid understanding in the principles of Change Management. The Change Management foundation course is aimed to get the understanding why change happens, how change happens and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming concept. In particular, such a course should be delivered in in organizations looking for insights into different frameworks and ways of approaching change at an individual, team and organizational level.
The course is held in Danish with English materials and English exam.
Why take this Change Management Foundation training?
?An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the Change Management Foundation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Mock examinations are provided and used as a preparation to the final test.?
What you will learn:
• Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
• Understand the various types of change that affect organizations, and knowhow to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
• Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative,and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement.
• Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change.
• Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
Students will receive a Change Management Foundation classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
Who should attend?
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of an team involved in a transformation.?
Change Management Foundation certification
After successful completion of the exam, students will receive the APMG Change Management Foundation certificate.The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organizational change initiative. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.