Change Management Practitioner in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish, but with English material and English exam – click here to see course dates.
The internationally recognized Change Management certification by APMG, was developed by APMG and Change Management Institute, an international and professional network of Change Managers, and is the best of its kind.
The course provides project and program managers alike, with the frameworks and knowledge that is required for running successful change initiatives within their organizations. This ensures that change management is implemented effectively which in return increases the success of change initiatives and contributes to the overall realization of benefits within the organization.
The Change Management Practitioner course is designed to give participants the required theoretical knowledge and practical frameworks to be able to convert theory into practical solutions within the areas of change management, change initiatives, changes and the individual, organizational change, communication and stakeholder engagement.
After the course, participants will gain an understanding of…
• Stakeholder engagement, effective communication and the effects of change management within an organizational perspective
• Chang management in relation to project management
• How to retain changes after the implementation period ends
• How to convert and adapt the theoretical knowledge attained during the course into practical real-life solutions, applicable to your own organization
Organizations, whose participants undertake this course, will gain from an increased success rate for change initiatives undertaken, the reduction of risks associated with projects and programmes as well as the adaptation of change management initiatives so that they complement the organization’s already established process-led methods (for example PRINCE2, MSP).
The course covers the following:
• Learning processes associated with change management
• Types of change management, their different objectives for change and how the different types are handled most effectively within an organizational setting
• Identification and segmentation of stakeholders
• Communication, barriers to effective communication and the roles that are involved with change management initiatives
• Assessment of the impacts of change on the organization, employees and stakeholders
• How to develop effective change teams and how to address resistance to change
• Concepts to retain changes after the initial period of implementation
The Change Management Practitioner course is open only for participants that have already taken and passed the Change Management Foundation exam. Furthermore, it will be an advantage if you have prior experience within change management in your organization.
The course takes place over two days and accommodation is not included in the price. Teaching takes place from 9.00 to 17.00 on the first day and from 9.00 until noon on the second day, followed by the Practitioner exam in the afternoon. As a participant you are expected and encouraged to contribute actively to course activities, which will alternate between theoretical reviews and practical exercises. You will also get a chance to practice answering typical exam questions in order to be as prepared as possible for the real exam.
Our teachers are highly competent change managers that assist and consult organizations with regards to the implementation and management of change in their projects and programmes. They have profound knowledge of the change management environment and are experts at converting theoretical knowledge into practical solutions.
The course is held in Danish with English materials and exam.
Change Management Practitioner Exam
The course ends with the 2½ hour Change Management Practitioner exam. The exam consists of 80 multiple-choice questions, whereof 40 must be correctly answered in order to pass (50%). This is an open-book exam, meaning personal notes and manual may be used as support.
Want to know more?
Contact us at 35262880 or firstname.lastname@example.org