Half Double Practitioner in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish – click here to see course dates.
Learn more about faster and bigger wins in your projects
Half Double Practitioner is an intensive course, which aims at consolidating your knowledge of Half Double as well as enabling your successful completion of the Half Double Practitioner exam
• Consolidate past knowledge and insight into the Half Double methodology with focus on practical application and local translation
• Relate Half Double’s core elements and tools to your own project
• Create self-reflection over local translation in your own organization and management approach
• Pass the Half Double Practitioner exam
Half Double Practitioner builds on the Half Double Foundation as well as your understanding of the methodology, core elements and use of the tools. Strengthens your knowledge of the three core elements, nine tools, and local translation that are key to managing projects or deliverables according to Half Double methodology. You will get practice in practical application to your own project through a reflection report. Upon a successful completion of the exam you will get a Half Double Practitioner certification.
You are a project manager or responsible for deliverables, that uses one or more tools from the Half Double methodology in the throughflow, or you cooperate with customers or suppliers who use the approach. You have a role as for example project manager, change manager, business consultant or coordinator.
You must be certified at Half Double Foundation level to participate in the course and take the Practitioner exam.
Approximately three weeks before course start, you will receive a pre-course package. We recommend you spend an estimated 4-5 hours preparing for the course.
The course is held over 2 days with 4 to 5 weeks in between. On the first day, the course runs from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., and on the second day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Subsequently, there is certification at the Half Double Institute. In the period between the two course days, prepare a reflection report. You should expect to spend between 15 and 20 hours on that.
• Consolidation of the Half Double methodology and its core elements and tools
• Reflection on the use of Half Double during a project / delivery
• Relate elements and tools to a project scenario
• Local translation via discussion of theoretical and practical application of the Half Double methodology
• Own reflection report
• Half Double Practitioner exam preparation
The course ends with a Practitioner certification at Half Double Institute.
Trainers and Language
Our trainers spend a large part of their time advising or assisting in project, program and portfolio management. They have a wide experience coupled with deep professional and theoretical ballast.
The open course is held in Danish but we can offer the course as a company course in English.
• Half Double Pre-Course Workbook.
• Comprehensive course materials useful as a reference guide after the course
• Half Double Practitioner certification
• Lund, tea and coffee during the course.
24. March, 9-12
26. April, 9-17
1. September, 9-12
4. October, 9-17
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or email@example.com