ITIL® Foundation in English
This course prepares you for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management. A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam administered by Peoplecert.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
There are no mandatory prerequisites, however it is recommended that you read through the ITIL Foundation syllabus prior to the start of the course. Work experience in IT services is recommended.
ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services requiring more information about the ITIL best practice framework.
Who should attend?
The course prepares you for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
• Key metrics and management reporting
• Process interrelationships and interdependencies, what “process integration” and “business integration” really mean
• A high level description of the main activities, goals and benefits
• ITIL’s “service-driven lifecycle” approach, and the structure, components and processes and functions of the five core ITIL books. For each of the five core books and the related processes and functions, the course provides:
• ITIL’s key concepts, definitions and objectives
• What is ITIL; its strategic and operational benefits; and an overview of ITIL’s certification program
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL and enables you to understand how an integrated ITSM framework can be utilized to achieve IT business integration, cost reductions and increased productivity. The agenda includes:
The course is held in Danish with Danish/English materials and Danish exam.
This official ITIL Foundation certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle which is outlined in ITIL’s five core books – Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. ITIL’s “service lifecycle” consists of 26 processes and four functions.
This course prepares you for the exam leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management.