MSP® Practitioner e-learning in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish, but with English material and English exam – click here to see course dates.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is a methodology that comprises a set of principles and processes for use when managing a programme. A programme is made up of a specific set of projects identified by an organisation that together will deliver some defined objective, or set of objectives, for the organisation. The objectives, or goals, of the programme are typically at a strategic level so that the organisation can achieve benefits and improvements in its business operation.
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
aUpon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
· 12 months online access to the accredited MSP Practitioner course
· Full online tutor support
· Online MSP Practitioner mock exam revision tool
· Online MSP Process Map
· Online exam with remote invigilation
The manual Managing Succesful Programmes is not included in the course price, but can be purchased at Peak.
· Introduction to MSP Practitioner
· MSP process model walkthrough
· Governance and principles
· MSP programme scenario
· Programme organisation simulation
· Business case simulation
· Risk management simulation
· Benefits mapping simulation
· Creating a blueprint simulation
· Quality management simulation
· Planning and control simulation
· Exam technique
· Marking up the MSP manual
· Practitioner exam simulator
· Practice exam papers
· Comprehensive course notes
· Training guide
· Guide to the exam
· Full technical support
This course is intended for organisations or individuals seeking to manage transformational change or those seeking a professionally recognised qualification, such as:
· Programme managers
· Senior managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
· Operational managers charged with embedding the change in their area
· Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
· Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
· Experienced project managers
· Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
· Objective testing
· Eight questions per paper
· 80 marks available in total
· 40 marks required to pass – 50%
· Two-and-a-half hours duration
· Open book (only the MSP guide is allowed)
In order to sit the MSP Practitioner examination you must have passed the MSP Foundation examination.
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
The manual Managing Succesful Programmes can be purchased for DKK 680 shipment included.
All the prices mentioned above are VAT excluded.
The MSP® Practitioner online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.