PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish, but with English material and English exam – click here to see course dates.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help you to:
· Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
· Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
· Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
The course is held as an intensive 2-day daytime course from 9.00 to 17.30 all days. As a participant you are expected and encouraged to contribute actively during the course activities which will alternate between practical exercises and theoretical reviews.
· Objective testing
· One-hour multiple-choice paper
· 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
· Closed book exam
Trainers and course materials are accredited by PeopleCert.
The course is held in Danish and the material and examination is in English.
· The official manual – PRINCE2 Agile manual
· Comprehensive course materials useful as a reference guide after the course
· PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam
· Lunch, tea and coffee during the course
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or email@example.com
You can read more about our courses at www.peakconsulting.dk