PRINCE2® Foundation e-learning in English
PRINCE2 stands for PRojects INControlled Environments, and is a process-based method for effective projectmanagement that is used all over the world. This globally-recognisedqualification teaches you the fundamental skills needed to be a successfulproject manager, and how to manage a project more effectively. And with thelatest update, you can now tailor PRINCE2’s methodology more easily to eachproject you undertake.
Get a firm understanding of the core skills needed to be a successful project manager with PRINCE2 Foundation.
The e-learning is broken into bite-size sessions, combining cutting-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for maximum enjoyment and knowledge retention.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course you should be able to:
· Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
· Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
· Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
· Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
The target audience for this qualification is:
· Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
· Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
· Project board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
· Team managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
· Project assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
· Project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
· Operational line managers/staff
The purpose of the PRINCE2 Foundation examination is to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. The format of the exam is as follows:
· 60 minute exam duration
· 60 questions
· Closed book
· 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
· 12 months online access to accredited PRINCE2 Foundation course
· Online course material
· Online PRINCE2 Foundation exam simulator
· Online PRINCE2 process map
· Online exam with remote invigilation
The PRINCE2 manual is not included in this price but can be purchased directly with Peak.
· Course overview
· PRINCE2 overview – scene setting
· Revision quiz
· Exam simulator
· Case study
· The PRINCE2 template manager
· Glossary of terms
· Frequently asked questions
· Printable PRINCE2 process model
When you have received your PRINCE2 Foundation certificate you have the opportunity to continue at the next level: PRINCE2 Practitioner.
DKK 4.600 incl. certification.
The PRINCE2 manual can be purchased for DKK 780 shipment included.
All the above prices are VAT excluded.
The PRINCE2® Foundation Online course on this page is offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited