RESILIA™ Practitioner in English
This course is only held in English as a company course. The open course will be in Danish, but with English material and English exam – click here to see course dates.
Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks will have on the information required to do business. Adding RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, including ITIL and PRINCE2, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management and business. Active cyber resilience is achieved through people, process and technology.
The RESILIA Practitioner course starts by revisiting the concepts and knowledge acquired in the Foundation course and requires you to bring that knowledge into practical activities in interesting real-life scenarios. The course begins with distinguishing among the terms: asset, risk, threat and vulnerability. It determines the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities as well as to create and manage a risk register and a risk treatment plan. Further, it explains the purpose and use of the control objectives for cyber resilience processes, and the interactions and activities that are aligned with corresponding ITSM activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the application of the seven-step improvement process to plan cyber resilience improvements, the ITIL CSI approach to cyber resilience and the segregation of duties and dual controls related to cyber resilience roles and responsibilities.
The RESILIA Practitioner course audience includes all teams across the Business, IT and Risk Functions.
Individuals certified at this level will:
• Be able to carry out risk management.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience strategy and align these with IT service management (ITSM).
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience design and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience transition and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience operation and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience continual improvement and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to evaluate need for segregation of duties and dual controls.
In this course, participants are exposed to various scenarios where they can apply their foundation level knowledge and concepts of cyber resilience controls and procedures. This strategy will enable participants to manage and operate effectively in a challenging cyber centric environment. The course takes into consideration the limitations of traditional security controls to combat today’s sophisticated cyber attacks. This proactive approach to design and use new and effective controls along with industry compliance standards would assist in making decisions to prevent, detect, respond, and recover from today’s evolving cyber-threats. With completing this course, you will be well versed and highly equipped in an organization to govern, manage, and comply with cyber resilience.
The course is held as an intensive 2-day daytime course. On Day 1, the course runs from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., and on Day 2 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please note that evening work will be required.
As participant, you are expected and encouraged to contribute actively during the course activities which will alternate between practical exercises and theoretical reviews.
The course concludes with a 135-minute Practitioner exam. The exam consists of a multiple choice paper of 50 questions. In order to pass the exam, you must have a pass rate of 60%.
PeopleCert will mark your exam papers, and you will usually receive your final result within app. 2 workdays.
You must be certified at RESILIA Foundation level to participate in the course and take the Practitioner exam.
• Course Introduction
• Risk Management
• Cyber Resilience Strategy
• Cyber Resilience Design
• Cyber Resilience Transition
• Cyber Resilience Operation
• Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
• Segregation of Duties and Dual Controls
Trainers and course materials are accredited by PeopleCert.
The course is held in Danish and the material and examination is in English.
• Comprehensive course materials useful as a reference guide after the course
• RESILIA Practitioner exam
• Lunch, tea and coffee during the course
Want to know more?
Contact us at 3526 2880 or email@example.com
You can read more about our courses at www.peakconsulting.dk